In no other profession such as law are there as many different titles. Titles often used include
These title are often used inter changeably, but in reality each of these title have their own meaning.
A Lawyer refers to someone who is trained in the field of law and provides aid on legal matters. Because a lawyer can also conduct suits in court proceedings and represent clients, the term ‘lawyer’ has expanded to overlap the definition of attorney.
The terms Barrister and Esquire are generally used in the UK among other terms in the legal field.
Find a Provider can help you find the best lawyers in the following practice areas:
- Property Law – all issues concerning property use, control and ownership, including taxation, development and transfers.
- Commercial Law
- Due Diligence
- Sale of Business Agreements
- Alienation and Development of Immovable Property
- Sale of Shares and Claims on Loan Account
- Shareholders Agreements
- Association Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Articles of Association of Companies
- Rules and Regulations of non profit Companies and Bodies Corporate
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Restructuring of Entities and Estate Planning
- Cession and Assignation Agreements
- Project Development, Finance and Management Contracts
- Construction Agreements
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution - defending companies who have been accused of some wrong doing. Litigation is the claim of damages decided by legal proceedings.