Designing and printing Flyers
Designing and printing flyers for your event or company can be a cost effective way of advertising and making your brand known.
Designing and printing flyers is difficult, if you follow some guidelines and have the necessary information eg:
Examples of flyers available:
Please contact the individual companies for specific quotes, as the below are price estimates on a simple design.
Double sided and single sided flyers for DIGITAL print.
Single sided flyers:
- Per 1000 – standard A5 full colour single can be around R1735
Double sided flyers:
- 1000 – standard A5 full colour R3160
Double and single sided flyers for LITHO printing
- Litho printing minimum prints are 5000 flyers.
- Single sided Litho printed flyers – R2447
Princes of printing flyers are influenced by:
- Number of colours and thus ink used
- Number of flyers ordered, the more that are ordered, the lower the price becomes per flyer.
* Prices are subject to change per company and need to be confirmed with the company in the form of a quote.
Important points when considering designing and printing flyers.
- Quotes are time bound, so please ensure you know when the quote date expires to prevent confusion.
- Information on the flyers needs to include your contact details
- Wording should be clear as hte more fancy the font, the more difficult it is to read.
- Make the message of what products you are advertising or selling is clear
- Images need to be in high definition for effective printing.
Process of ordering flyers for advertising your business or function:
* Once you have the design, send through the design in high resolution to the printer for a quote. Images need to be PDF or jpeg
* On acceptance of the quote, you will be required to put down a 50 % deposit
* Digital prints are completed between 2-3 working days, depending on the queue of printing scheduled
* Litho printing takes between 10 – 15 working days.
* On the pickup. Full payment is needed for release of the printed flyers.
* The standard size of advertising flyers, is A5 and gloss paper. Designs can be created by the printing company at an extra cost should you not have the option of creating a design.
Choosing colours for designing and printing your flyer